e enjte, 21 qershor 2007

emo reply

Well, seeing that thenmoli has done me the courtesy of emailing me twice, i shall reply. i am not without my manners.


Good day Ms. Thenmoli Periasamy,

First of all, I am not an emo user, i am not emo, nor will I be. I do not have the urge to cut myself at any time despite the availability of sharp objects in my locale.

Secondly, I am glad that this EMO you speak of 'love his family'. It is a good thing to love your family, and I applaud this person. Said person should take care of his/her family and not cut him/herself anymore for the better of his/herself.

Thirdly, I am not interested in sharing my family stories, partly because they are incredibly boring.
Take for example :
Today, my father went for work in the morning before i woke up. I had breakfast lunch with my mother at home. Then when my father came back at night we had dinner together. Other than that, I did the usual mundane stuff of breathing etc.

Quite obviously, my stories aren't worth sharing. Prizes are always interesting though, sadly I am not emo enough to win them.

Lastly, I see that you have an emo id. I also would like an emo id. From now on, you make refer to me as 'emomingome'

I look forward to future correspondence with you.

Thank you,

MING NO TEAM.

sent and done with.

9 komente:

cookie tha...

One has to wonder why they targeted you in the first place. Maybe it's the hair and your resemblance to Peter Parker and Peter Petrelli. HAHA~~

Well, perhaps now that your hair is shorter, they'll leave you alone. XD

Keat tha...

Ming, I found the same email from the EMOs in my inbox.

singming tha...

omg,you're being targetted! say goodbye to blue and sunny skies and say hello to dark gloomy days.

Anonim tha...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonim tha...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonim tha...

Hi your website is cute
Check out at that funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/a5sfeo

Anonim tha...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]order cymbalta
[/url] cymbalta que es
duloxetine 60 mg price
duloxetine hydrochloride storage

Anonim tha...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]Efavirenz
[/url] order Generic Sustiva online
order Generic Sustiva 500 mg online
Stocrin

Anonim tha...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Clamoxyl
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline rГЁgles
[/url] amoxicilline maladie aquarium
amoxicilline pour quel traitement
amoxicilline injectable